Friday, January 23, 2009

IWC Schaffhausen opens first boutique in Macau 沙夫豪森萬國錶開設澳門第一家專門店 (沙夫豪森万国錶开设澳门第一家专门店)

Swiss watch manufacturer with 18 boutiques worldwide - IWC Schaffhausen, opens their first boutique in Macau at 'The Shoppes at Four Seasons'. The new IWC boutique comprises 42 square meters of space.

The new IWC boutique showcases the brand's proprietory "Signature Furniture Series 2008", developed by in-house design team of IWC teams and creative director Guy Bove.

瑞士著名手錶製造商, 全球擁有十八間專門店的沙夫豪森萬國錶(IWC), 於國際著名品牌林立的澳門四季 • 名店開設首家專門店。 澳門首家萬國錶專門店佔地 42 平方米。

萬國錶澳門最新專門店推出由創作總監Guy Bove帶領內部設計團隊精心打造, 獨樹一幟的「2008 Signature Furniture 系列」。

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 330 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were around 220 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices as regards the boots were around 180 bucks on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices for the boots are all over 180 pounds on every page. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

© blogger beta templates | Tech Blog